Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Prómas’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website (our site), and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You may face criminal sanctions and / or civil action if you deal with any copyright work which you know or have reason to believe is an infringing copy.
All trade marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. You are not permitted to use any trade mark, whether registered (by us or by a third party) or unregistered, without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the above terms.
Availability of the Website and Modifications
Promas Online accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Promas Online reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Termination and/or Suspension
If Promas Online terminates or suspends your Account as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions you may not be entitled to any refund.
We monitor this data in order to be able to adapt and improve the site and its content according to our users’ needs. No personally identifiable information is recorded via these cookies – all statistical data we track is completely anonymous. We are grateful to people who accept cookies onto their computer as they are part of allowing the website to provide a better experience.